Nigel Liptrot & Associates Wealth Management
Nigel Liptrot & Associates Wealth Management is an Appointed Representative of MVA Holdings Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Nigel Liptrot has been in financial services since 1972 and has previously worked for a major actuarial company, starting and developing their financial services division. He has specialised in providing investment advice to pension schemes and also personal investments to the directors of the related companies. Over time this has led to individuals seeking pre and post-retirement planning advice, as well as many recommendations being received from existing clients.
Dominic Liptrot joined Nigel Liptrot & Associates Wealth Management in 2011 and is fully qualified to diploma level in regulated financial planning.
Dominic works alongside Nigel providing financial advice across a wide range of areas, with an emphasis on creating long-standing relationships, providing advice to clients throughout key life stages.
Nigel Liptrot & Associates have a small but strong team based approach to looking after our clients. We believe in long-term client relationships supported by experienced administrative staff. Many of our clients are long-standing but we also continue to add new clients
Outline of our core areas of expertise
- Advising owners of small to medium sized businesses. e.g. Key person / Shareholder Protection / SIPPs and IHT Planning.
- Setting up and administering of Employee Benefit Schemes e.g. Group Pension / Group Life Schemes.
- High net worth clients who have acquired substantial sums of money through savings / sales of businesses / inherited monies.
- Many of these clients require specialist accountancy / tax and legal advice. We have built up over the years some excellent private banking and professional connections. Clients can access these connections via ourselves.
- Pre & Post Retirement Planning.